20 YEARS OF ART DESIGN EDUCATION CREATION 1993 - 2013
Since 1993 Paradise Art has offered instruction in drawing, painting and ceramic sculpture. Classes include beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. All classes have limited enrollment to permit personalized instruction and give each student a sense of direction in their work. Kids deserve more than arts & crafts - so we developed a program which gives them the opportunity to explore a variety of real art media in a creative setting. We encourage children to learn, exercise their imaginations and have fun through challenging yet age-appropriate concepts.
*** New for 2012/2013: "LITTLE ARTIST" returns ***
You can stop waiting - our ground-breaking art program for 4 and 5 year olds is back! Forget the sock monkeys - Inspire them with some real art!
FALL & WINTER ART CLASSES
Our Fall & Winter Classes in Drawing, Painting & Sculpture are 28 weeks in duration running from September to May.
- Little Artist is a unique art program for Children ages 4 & 5. Classes are 1 hour in length.
- Junior Art for ages 6 - 11 is 1-1/2 hours in length, and focuses on the fundamentals of art.
- Advanced Junior Art is 2 hours in length and challenges children ages 8 - 11 with more complex concepts.
- Teen Art focuses on observation and composition skills while developing ideas according to personal interests.
- Masterclass is an advanced level semi-independent course of study for older teens.
- Adult Drawing & Painting takes place on Thursday afternoons. The program is intended for intermediate to advanced adults who want to improve their painting skills in a comfortable and nurturing environment.
SPRING ART / LITTLE ARTIST
Each Spring we offer 2 great programs.
Classes take place after school and Saturdays and give students the opportunity to try a variety of real art media and techniques and learn from actual historical art concepts. (No sock puppets allowed!)
- Spring Art is an 8 week Drawing, Painting & Sculpting Program for ages 6 - 12
- Little Artist is our one of a kind 8 week introduction to art for 4 and 5 year olds.
- Art Camp is Winnipeg's premier Summer art program. Our week-long full-day programs are intended for children ages 6 - 14 who love art. Take advantage of Summer and get inspired by a variety of artistic opportunities.
- Club Paradise Art Intensive challenges will add some creativity to your child's Summer.
- Art At the Lake is our world-class camp experience at Lake of the Woods.
Our Summer programs will kindle your child's creative spirit and spark their artistic passion.
General Office: 204-488-5944
Birthday Party Hotline: 204-298-6502